Wednesday, 19 June 2013

The Ghosts Were Heard To Banter

The ghosts were heard to banter…
Beneath the mocking moon
As if of silver lining
The spectres shimmer shining
Let playful voices canter
Around the dead lagoon
The ghosts where heard to banter
Beneath the mocking moon

I saw them deep in chatter
They knew not I was there
So lost in impish jestings
With loud object protestings
I thought that they would scatter
My presence it would scare
I saw them deep in chatter
They knew not I was there.

I held my breath evading
For fear that they would hear.
All laughter then to quiet
No more the rowdy riot
They'd fade into the shading
If they knew I was near
I held my breath evading
For fear that they would hear

The ghosts were heard to banter…
Beneath the mocking moon
As if of silver lining
The spectres shimmer shining
Let playful voices canter
Around the dead lagoon
The ghosts where heard to banter
Beneath the mocking moon

No comments:

Post a Comment